Vaz Pinto: Gor Mahia can win in Zambia

faraja
Site Admin

Vaz Pinto: Gor Mahia can win in Zambia

Post by faraja »

Portuguese coach Vaz Pinto thinks Gor Mahia still has a good chance as he speaks to goal.com

e with a qualification berth.

“Anything can still happen in Zambia,” Vaz Pinto said as quoted by Standard Sport. “We have one game to go; they beat us at home but we can also beat them in Zambia.

“If they won here, we also have chances of winning there. I think everything is possible, we know they will sit back because they are leading but if we score there we will go to the group stages.”

On whether Gor Mahia deserved to lose the first leg battle, Vaz Pinto explained: “We played better than our opponents and created more chances to score but gave away an opportunity to Napsa.

“I don’t remember Napsa creating a single chance in that game. We just conceded the goal after our defender gave away the ball to a Napsa player. But sometimes such things happen in football. Of course, we won more balls in the game, but I think we can still do better.”
OJO
Bench Warmer

Re: Vaz Pinto: Gor Mahia can win in Zambia

Post by OJO »

Your comments matters in the dress room, training ground, to the officials and to the press............….we lost they won. Prepare for a honorable exit from the continental arena. Then we can have a discussion whether we need a foreign coach to rank number 4 in local league by end of the year. Ask me, I don't think so