So the team has not traveled?

utegi
Bench Warmer

So the team has not traveled?

Post by utegi »

I am reading that the team is traveling on Sunday whereas the match is on Sunday. Is Rachier deliberately sabotaging the team?
He knew was heading to Zambia about one month ago.

“It is true, we have not travelled as expected, we were supposed to leave for Zambia on Friday but some issues cropped up so we did not travel,” Ochola told Goal on Saturday.

“We are doing our best to make sure the team travels before the end of Saturday; we are working on it.”

Asked to explain why the Friday trip aborted, Ochola said: “There are many things and I cannot explain now, just call me after two hours and I will be able to give you full details of what happened and what time the team will travel.”

A senior player at K’Ogalo, and who did not want to be named, also told Goal they had not travelled as earlier planned and are not sure if they will make the trip.

“We have been told to prepare and travel on Sunday, and remember the game against Napsa Stars will also be played on Sunday, we are not happy with how they have planned the trip,” the player told Goal on Saturday.
OJO
Bench Warmer

Re: So the team has not traveled?

Post by OJO »

Corona really saving this office. When fans are allowed back on the stands, the nonsense will STOP
T Opiyo
Second Half Substitute

Re: So the team has not traveled?

Post by T Opiyo »

Should Gor Mahia lose the club will be left with a kea.30 million hole in their finances.
KES. 15m for Rachier he claims he spent on signing players obviously not worth even a quarter of that amount. Another KES.15 m spent on the CAF misadventure.

The club has already been advanced and spent kes.27.5 by sponsors Betsafe.
So where will officials get money to pay players & TB salaries for the rest of the season unless they get the KES.29 m group stage money?

That's why some of us advised that Gor Mahia should not have participated in CAF matches, doing so under Rachier has been, is and will always be a disaster to the club's reputation and finances.
Let's win the league etc but sit out of CAF.