Is Gor's wage bill justified? Was Owusu worth KES.206k monthly and a signing fee of KES.1M?

T Opiyo
Second Half Substitute

Is Gor's wage bill justified? Was Owusu worth KES.206k monthly and a signing fee of KES.1M?

Post by T Opiyo »

Owusu: Gor Mahia handed notice to pay Ghanaian star or face Fifa punishment
DENNIS MABUKA
01/03/2021.

Summary
*A letter to Gor Mahia signed by association chairman Yussin Chibsah and addressed to chairman Ambrose Rachier and former official Ronald Ngala has clarified that the player is owed Ksh2.4million and a sign-on fee of USD10, 000.

* In accordance with the contract, Owusu was entitled to a monthly salary of Ksh190, 000, a monthly allowance of Ksh6, 000, a signing fee of USD 10, 000 and a monthly housing allowance of Ksh10, 000.

How much is the Brazilian being paid or rather how much will he sue Gor Mahia for given that so far he not played a match leave alone scoring a goal.

Is Gor Mahia getting value for money with these foreigners?
jatingare
Bench Warmer

Re: Is Gor's wage bill justified? Was Owusu worth KES.206k monthly and a signing fee of KES.1M?

Post by jatingare »

Owusu came highly recomended by coach Polack so I believe his signing was justified. My issue is when players are signed by cartels
OJO
Bench Warmer

Re: Is Gor's wage bill justified? Was Owusu worth KES.206k monthly and a signing fee of KES.1M?

Post by OJO »

I wander why the stories are given in doses of "moja kila siku".

The whole of Gor Officials are compromised. in Additionthese foreign players signed by Gor foreign Coaches who then leave the club along side the players could be string of well designed and orchestrated con game. Money paid to players are then paid out to a number of stakeholders. worth Investigating.