Start a Independent & Transparent Players Salary Fund to Save Gor Mahia!

T Opiyo
Second Half Substitute

Start a Independent & Transparent Players Salary Fund to Save Gor Mahia!

Post by T Opiyo »

*Why Kipkirui can smile again after unending financial woes at Gor*

Rodgers Eshitemi/ The Standard.

Unless Gor Mahia stakeholders find a way of paying even part of the players and TB's salaries DIRECTLY every month the club is going to die.
Start an INDEPENDENT & TRANSPARENT players and TB salary fund for strictly 25 players and 5 TB.
The office has apparently squandered the sponsorship money from Betsafe.

Players and TB aren't being paid.

“When you leave the house stressed up, there is no way you will concentrate and deliver 100 per cent on the pitch. As a professional footballer, you must be stable, in the right frame of mind and in good health for you to perform consistently at this level. The off the pitch issues will definitely affect your performance and that’s exactly the situation I have found myself in lately,” he explained.

“I understand the money the sponsor was giving the club was not good enough to cater for all our needs. But it is obvious once there is less sponsorship, the club will struggle. And for one to make such a decision of leaving a team of Gor Mahia caliber, you must have consulted widely.”
utegi
Bench Warmer

Re: Start a Independent & Transparent Players Salary Fund to Save Gor Mahia!

Post by utegi »

Good luck to you Kipkirui. Kogalo fans will remember some of the crucial goals you scored especially the one against Zamalek
OJO
Bench Warmer

Post by OJO »

side stepping the problem will not help. AR and the current officials must take responsibility
T Opiyo
Second Half Substitute

Post by T Opiyo »

Rachier will never take responsibility for his mismanagement, never has never will.

The treasurer and Vice Chairman are stooges who will only say and do whatever Rachier desires.

You will never see any financial report for Gor Mahia as it would shock members to death.
Remember Ador claims he is owed KES.15m for "the mediocre signings" of 2020/21.
Club owes KRA money, former players and TB are owed millions especially the foreigners.

It's time Gor Mahia stakeholders (fans, members etc) must think of an independent and transparent way of paying players and TB who can't play without a monthly salary. Nobody works for free so fans can't expect unpaid players to perform. Unpaid employees will find other means to survive e.g betting for sports people.

Finally if you truly love a club one should be willing to support it financially so long as you take measures to ensure that your contribution isn't misappropriated by officials i.e goes directly to players & TB.