Gor Mahia owe Rachier Ksh100 million, claims club treasurer Dolphina. REALLY!

T Opiyo
Second Half Substitute

Gor Mahia owe Rachier Ksh100 million, claims club treasurer Dolphina. REALLY!

Post by T Opiyo »

Gor Mahia owe Rachier Ksh100 million, claims club treasurer Dolphina.
By Milton Ochieng For Citizen Digital
time updated Published on: April 26, 2021 14:45 .

Dolphina has also claimed Rachier spent KES.15 m to sign the following players in September 2020.

1) Dickson Raila has left
2) Andrew Malisero Numero from Malawi left
3) Benson Omalla loaned out
4) Sydney Ochieng,
5) Samuel Njau
6) Wesonga from Western Stima,
7) Cameroonian midfielder Bertrand Konfor left
8) John Macharia,
9) Jules Ulimwengu (Rayon Sports),
10) John Ochieng from Chemelil
11) Lewis Opiyo left.

That's an average of kshs. 1.5m spent per player yet 5 have already left the club. Money wasted yet Rachier wants to be refunded.
Are any of the above players worth KES.1.5m compared to the quality we lost in Lawrence Juma, Joash Onyango, Boniface Omondi, Owusu, GK Fred Odhiambo and Coach Pollack due to non payment of salaries, contract issues. Compare the quality of the huge quantity signed and the quality of the players and coach released.

Is the KES.15m part of the KES.100m Dolphina says Gor Mahia owes Rachier?

If so how genuine is this debt? Where is the value for money given quality of above signings some who never played a single match?

Monthly wage bill of KES.4.5M means on average Gor Mahia players earn KES.100,000 per month.
Again is the club getting value for money?
Clubs like Tusker, KCB, K Sharks, Bandari are doing better with lower monthly wages bills?

Are Gor Mahia financial figures being inflated or cooked?
Last edited by T Opiyo on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
utegi
Bench Warmer

Re: Gor Mahia owe Rachier Ksh100 million, claims club treasurer Dolphina. REALLY!

Post by utegi »

I am sure rachier has meticulously kept the receipts of everything the club owes him. He will use this in a future court case when he sues the club.
But ask him to account for the money he received from Sportpesa or the proceeds of the sale of Tuyisenge for Ksh 15 million and you will get excuses.
bob
Apprentice

Re: Gor Mahia owe Rachier Ksh100 million, claims club treasurer Dolphina. REALLY!

Post by bob »

Gor has become the laughing-stock of the region due to the ineptitude of its official.......Awouro sana. And still three more years of toture to go
utegi
Bench Warmer

Post by utegi »

Rachier now denies that the club owes him Ksh 100m. Where does Dolfina get her information?
Is he another cartel?
The administrator has further lauded the team's sponsors for continuing to help the team in times of need

Gor Mahia chairman Ambrose Rachier has denied the club owes him unpaid debt to the sum of Ksh 100 million.

In recent media reports, treasurer Dolphina Odhiambo alleged the reigning Football Kenya Federation Premier League champions have a huge debt to clear.

However, the renowned lawyer has now come in the open, denying the allegations.

"I regret to tell you that this is something I heard about on Sunday evening," Rachier told the Standard.

"I am told that the club owes me Ksh 100m but that is not true. I am told someone spoke to some media somewhere, actually I was alerted by a fan who inquired whether I had sent the person to state that and I denied it.

"In fact, I have no idea where it comes from."

Rachier went on to laud their sponsors Betsafe for continuing to issue them sponsorship money despite the game being at a stand-still in the country currently.

"Our sponsors are doing a wonderful job, they have continued to support us by giving us some monthly payments to help us pay the players' salaries. They have been with us during this trying time," Rachier added.

"They helped even when we had problems in raising money to go and represent the country in the Caf Champions League, they were with us and they are still with us.

"Since their contract with us is valid, I believe they will continue supporting us once the league resumes, and beyond this season as well.

"They are really sacrificing to continue helping us without visibility owing to obvious reasons."

Meanwhile, Steven Polack has petitioned the world governing body Fifa to compel Gor Mahia to pay him his accrued salary.

Polack has told Goal in an exclusive interview he has already sought the help of Fifa after the club refused to pay him his accrued salary and despite the club being given 30 days to pay him, they have failed to meet the Fifa deadline.

"The club and I came to a mutual agreement to cancel the contract, personally it came as a surprise to me, as I had a year left on my contract which I was very happy to honour," Polack told Goal on Friday.